7D6N Puncak – Garut – Bandung Tour Highlight
This 7D6N Bandung tour is perfect for those who are eager to explore more natural beauty in West Java province. Apart of all the places included in the 5D4N Bandung tour, other places that you will visit is the rafting place in south Bandung, another active volcano in eastern side of Bandung, and more panoramic, kampong scenery at east Bandung.
7D6N Puncak – Garut – Bandung Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Bandung airport – Bandung city tour
- Pick up at Bandung International Airport. Meet and greet with our representative and proceed with the tour.
- Pasar Baru. Your first day in Bandung starts by visiting the most popular shopping paradise in the city where you can find almost anything inside the complex in reasonable price. Here you can find Moslem’s veils, fabrics of all sorts of model, clothing of many types, shoes, sandals, bags, snacks and crackers, and many more.
- Bandung’s largest shoes shopping area.
Our next stop is at Bandung’s largest shoes shopping area which is also considered the largest in Indonesia. Here you can find many kinds of shoes and sandals of all sorts at very affordable price.
- Trans Studio.
For those who are into high-end, branded products, then you should go to Trans Studio where you can find many original branded items of all kinds. And if you’re looking for something adventurous and challenging, you can also try all the entertainments available at Trans Studio Theme Park.
- Hotel check in.
Day 2: North Bandung Tour
- Please check the 6D5N Puncak – Bandung tour itinerary for day 2.
Day 3: South Bandung Tour
- Please check the 6D5N Puncak – Bandung tour itinerary for day 3.
Day 4: Puncak Tour
- Please check the 6D5N Puncak – Bandung tour itinerary for day 4.
Day 5: Bandung City Tour
- Please check the 6D5N Puncak – Bandung tour itinerary for day 5.
Day 6: Bandung to Garut Tour
- Papandayan Volcano.
As it takes roughly 3 hours of driving from Bandung to this volcano, we’d highly recommend that you leave the hotel early in the morning. Papandayan volcano is another active volcano in West Java province which has more natural, panoramic beauty compared to Tangkuban Perahu in Bandung. If you are into hiking, then this is a good place to start as this volcano is considered the perfect base for beginner hiking. Sometimes we can also find campers around the area famous for the edelweiss eternal flower.
- Cangkuang Temple.
Another interesting site that you’re going to visit today is the magnificent Cangkuang temple. Located at Kampung Pulo, this 8th century Hindu temple is the most well-known Hindu temple found in the West Java province.
- Garut hot spring.
Before going back to Bandung, then it is time to pamper yourself in a hot sulfuric hot spring in Garut.
Day 7: Transfer to Bandung airport
- Check out of the hotel
- Bandung’s largest cake shop.
- Transfer to Bandung international airport.
7D6N Puncak – Garut – Bandung Tour FAQs
Q: Can we customize the itinerary?
A: No problem at all. As it is private tour, you can definitely customize the itinerary.
Q: Is there any other alternative beside visiting Garut?
A: Sure, you can either have full day Bandung or Jakarta shopping trip, or going rafting to south Bandung, or even go golfing in the city.
Q: Is there any minimum number of tour participants for this 7-day tour?
A: No, we can go even if you are a solo traveler. But again, as it is private tour, the more people you have within your group, the lower the tour cost will be for per person.
Q: Can I visit both Tangkuban Perahu and White Crater within 1 day?
A: As both places are located very far each other, you need at least 2 days to visit these two places.
Q: Is the tour cost higher if I arrive at Jakarta airport and depart from Jakarta airport, too?
A: Yes, as we have to pay extra cost for return Bandung – Jakarta – Bandung toll fees, and more fuel consumption, then the total tour price would definitely be higher if you arrive at and depart from Jakarta.
Q: When is the best time to come to Bandung?
A: The best time would be on the weekdays, and not on Indonesian holiday seasons definitely.
Other related Bandung tour package:
Check our other trips:
- 1-day Bandung Trip
- 4D3N Bandung Trip Itinerary
- Bandung Shopping Trip
- Bandung Trip Planner
- 1-day Bandung Trip Package