Itinerary for 1-day Tangkuban Perahu Bandung Volcano Tour Indonesia
If you only stay for short time in Bandung and want to see the volcano, then this 1-day volcano tour below would suit you best:
- Meet and greet with our representative at your hotel in Bandung
- Civet coffee farm
As the largest civet coffee farm in north Bandung, this farm has been visited by many visitors, both domestic and foreign travelers. Here you not only can learn the civet coffee making process in great details, but also taste the original civet coffee.
- Tangkuban Perahu volcano
Our next destination is Tangkuban Perahu, which is the most popular active volcanoes in Bandung. Located only within 15 minutes of driving from the coffee farm, this volcano has attracted millions of visitors, especially during holiday seasons. If you’re looking for souvenirs, then this is also the perfect place where you can get many types of souvenirs at discounted prices.
- Sari Ater hot spring resort
The next destination is a hot spring resort which is located not too far from the volcano. Here you can pamper yourself in a hot pools scattered in the area. It is believed that the sulfuric water is beneficial for health and good for those who have skin problems and rheumatism.
- Photo stop at a nearby tea plantation
We will drop by at a nearby tea plantation for a photo stop.
- Lunch at a nearby restaurant
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
- Floating Market
Our next stop is the floating market where you can enjoy another natural beauty of Bandung. For those who are into culinary, then this is the best place where you can try local cuisines at very affordable prices.
- Rainbow waterfall
The next stop is The Rainbow Waterfall which is around 30 minutes of driving from the floating market. As the highest waterfall in Bandung, this waterfall is one of the most popular tourist destinations in north Bandung.
- Dusun Bambu
If you like photography or are looking for the best spots to take pictures for your family or yourself, then you should include the visit to Dusun Bambu (literally means ‘Bamboo Village) which is another popular sightseeing destination in Bandung.
- Forest-look-alike café
Last but not least, we’ll take you to the spectacular forest-look-alike café where you can have dinner at a totally different ambience! Here you can try local culinary while enjoying the traditional lifestyle.
- Drop you off at your hotel in Bandung
Tips for 1-day Bandung Volcano Tour
- We’d strongly advise that you leave the hotel not later than 8 am to avoid the crowd. However if you’re traveling during high season, such as long weekends, or holiday seasons such as Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year, it’d be better that you leave the hotel not later than 7 am.
- Don’t forget to bring swimsuits or shorts and towel if you intend to soak in the hot spring resort.
- Don’t forget to bring umbrellas if you happen to be travelling in the rainy season.