Bandung Sightseeing Indonesia – Highlight
If you come to Indonesia to enjoy the nature or sightseeing and less shopping, then this Bandung sightseeing Indonesia tour would be your best option. The places covered are not only in Bandung, but also in Puncak and Ciwidey regency. Below are more details regarding the Bandung sightseeing tour package:
Bandung Sightseeing Tour – Places Covered
We have several sightseeing tour packages available, from 5D4N Bandung Puncak tour to 6D5N Bandung tour and even 7D6N Bandung Puncak Ciwidey tour (available upon request).
5D4N Bandung Puncak Sightseeing Tour
This tour package includes the visit to the northern and southern part of Bandung as well as Puncak area. The places covered are Tangkuban Perahu, Kawah Putih (White Crater), Rainbow waterfall, Farm House, hot spring resort, forest café, Bamboo Village, Patenggang Lake, Glamping Lake Side Ciwidey, tea plantation, and the amazing Safari Park in Puncak, Bogor. If you really love nature, then you must definitely visit the Safari Park which is considered the largest safari park in Southeast Asia.
– Make sure you bring good quality of mask to protect you from sulfur smell at the White Crater.
– Swimsuit should also be included in the what-to-bring list as you might also be tempted to soak in the hot spring.
– Make sure you bring your camera or mobile charger or extra battery or memory card as you’ll be taking lots of beautiful pictures in Bandung!
6D5N Bandung Puncak Garut Sightseeing Tour
This tour includes the visit to 3 active volcanoes in West Java province. So if you love hiking, this is truly the golden opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature. However if you’re not really into hiking, then you can still take this tour as comfort is our utmost priority. The places covered are basically almost the same with the above only with an additional trip to Garut to see another famous active volcano in the city, also to enjoy the hot spring in the area. You’ll also get plenty of chances to see the rice fields and enjoy the traditional local cuisines.
– If you plan to go hiking, make sure that you wear good quality of hiking shoes or boots and make sure that you are in perfect health condition.
– Bring waterproof equipment that can protect your mobile and other electronic appliances.
– Bring sunblock, sunglasses, and masks.
– Swimsuit is a must if you plan to soak in the hotspring.
Bandung Sightseeing Indonesia Tour – FAQs
Q: Would it be possible to include the visit to see some culture show?
A: As it is private tour, we can definitely include the visit to see some culture show such as Angklung performance (if time permits).
Q: How long does it take to go to the Safari Park in Puncak?
A: Normally it takes around 3 to 4 hours within normal traffic and can take much faster during low seasons and can even take longer during holiday season.
Q: How long does it take to go to Kawah Putih?
A: Normally it takes around 2 hours to reach Kawah Putih, but it can also take longer during high seasons.